Tuesday, 02 September 2008
Cereal!
Evie has been telling me for awhile now that she's pretty interested in food. I finally decided she was ready and gave her some cereal last night. The verdict? Two thumbs up! She ate it all. Granted, it was about a teaspoon of food, but you know. It all made it into her tummy, so that's great. Fun, fun!
Thursday, 04 September 2008
Little Giggles
I FINALLY figured out what makes Evie giggle (still no belly laughs, but I'll take what I can get!). Not only is peek-a-boo now funny enough to laugh at instead of just smile at, I found her ticklish spots. Woo hoo. Though, Jamie is MUCH better at tickling than me. See?Saturday, 13 September 2008
LBI
We just got back from a week on Long Beach Island, NJ. We had a wonderful time! I wish we could just stay there. :) Evie was not such a fan of the beach, though. Too bright. Bummer. We did manage to take a few pics from the one time we got her out there (for about ten minutes).
On the food front, cereal is awesome, apples still taste funny, pears are the best! Oh, and it's weird when Adelle feeds her.
Our one family picture from the trip.

Monday, 15 September 2008
Wow!
We went to Evie's 4 month well visit with the pediatrician today. I was a little concerned going there because Evie feels much thinner to me. After they weighed and measured her, though, I figured out why. The girl has grown FOUR INCHES in the past two months. Whoa. She's also gained 3 pounds. So, her current stats are 15lb 11oz and 26.25 inches long. And here I thought I'd have to switch to formula because she wasn't getting enough to eat. Clearly, she's just fine. Yay!
I brought Adelle with me to the appointment, which I was a little nervous about. It can be a little boring. But Adelle was stellar and even a bit confused as to why she didn't have to get naked, too. Ha ha ha.
The latest food update... apples STILL taste funny, but peaches rock.
Tuesday, 16 September 2008
My Bunny Baby
Because she's just so stinkin' cute, and I LOVE this bunny outfit!
Can you tell she'd been trying to chew on her shoe? She's all about her feet these days.
Thursday, 25 September 2008
Ouchie.
Teeth hurt.
Poor thing. Her bottom teeth are on their way in. All in all, she's handling it well. I found these great homeopathic teething drops by Gentle Naturals that seem to be helping a good bit.
Latest food update - plums are still the best, blueberries are especially yummy when mixed into her baby oatmeal, yams are edible, squash is not, and green beans are pretty tasty.
Tuesday, 30 September 2008
Five Months
Evie was five months old yesterday! Yay! She is trying so hard to sit up on her own lately.
Here are a few pics! I'll put up some cute video as soon as I find time...







No comments:
Post a Comment