Friday, 16 November 2007
A New Blog for a New Baby
Well, I debated about this for awhile. Do I start a new blog for Baby or have him/her share with Adelle. Since they will have to share so much, I thought it would be good to just start a new blog for Baby. Sorry for having to check multiple sites, but I think it's only fair to the kids this way.
I'll be blogging on Baby's behalf until his/her first birthday, just like Adelle. So, enjoy the first post!I'm feeling pretty good, though still trying to get over this cold. I guess my body is a bit maxed out right now what with growing a baby and all.
I still would like nothing more than to just eat sandwiches (any variety containing roast beef will do) and salads. Sweets = yucky. Weird, I know. Although I did have a dream the other night that I wanted dark chocolate mint ice cream from Coldstone with Reese's peanut butter cups in it. I don't want to ruin good ice cream, but it kinda sounds good to me. Yikes!
In other news, I made my appointment yesterday for my 20 week ultrasound at which we will (hopefully) find out if Baby is a boy or a girl. The big day is December 11th, so mark your calendars!
Saturday, 17 November 2007
Flutter flutter
The other night as I was lying in bed, I swore I felt the baby move. Then when we went to the midwife, that was the same place where she heard the baby's heartbeat. For sure it was Baby moving around in there. The midwife even said she could tell the baby was moving around. Fun!
I feel it pretty often now. Especially when I actually make myself sit down and rest for a few. Go, Baby, Go! ![]()
Sunday, 18 November 2007
Seeing as I haven't done it yet...
I figured it was about time. Here's my first pregnancy picture from this time around. ![]()
Tuesday, 20 November 2007
It's always nice
It's always nice when you hit the stage in your pregnancy when you clearly look pregnant. No more, "I wonder if she's pregnant or just a little fat". I've had several people congratulate me and ask about the pregnancy in the last week or so, so I'd say I definitely look pregnant now. Yay.Monday, 26 November 2007
I just might have to try it...
Nothing too new here. Baby's moving and grooving a good bit now. I can't wait until Jamie can feel it, too, though that will be a while still.
I went to the dentist today. He cleaned my teeth with that baking soda spray deal. It usually doesn't taste bad to me, but it has certainly never tasted good... before today. That whole minty/salty combo got me thinking. I've been craving Dark Chocolate Mint ice cream with Reese's Cups in it from Coldstone for awhile now. I've been hesitant to try it because, well, that's gross. But I have now decided that it just might taste very nice indeed and will probably give it a shot sometime soon.
Pregnant lady taste buds are weird.

No comments:
Post a Comment