Friday, 03 November 2006
Roly Poly! Adelle rolled from the livingroom all the way into the diningroom this morning. She's so funny!A bunch of people have been asking where Adelle got this hat -

So, for those who are interested, I actually made it.
Saturday, 04 November 2006
I predict Adelle will be crawling by Thanksgiving. My original prediction was Christmas, but after tonight, I give her a few weeks.... tops. She has been able to get on her hands and knees with much effort before, but tonight she just popped right up on her hands and knees. And instead of the rocking back and forth, she started shuffling her knees back and forth. I'm tellin ya... as soon as she figures out the coordination she'll just take off. I think what has jumpstarted her desire to crawl is she finally found some motivation... she wants to chase after Levi, our cat, so bad. Poor cat... it'll all be one big game of hide and seek soon.Wednesday, 08 November 2006
Adelle had her 6 month doctor visit today. She now weighs almost 16 pounds and is 27 1/2 inches long!!! Wow. The doctor said that she is doing 'perfect'. Yay.Adelle is just so close to crawling. She just shuffles and rocks. She'll just take off one of these days!
Her Grandmommy and Grandaddy arrive tomorrow for a visit - just in time for her Daddy's birthday. Oh boy!
Thursday, 09 November 2006
Adelle signed today!!! Woo hoo! My baby is a genius! Ha ha ha. Okay, so maybe I just think that. We were sitting at lunch and she signed 'all done' when she didn't want anymore to eat. The first time I didn't even catch it because I wasn't expecting her to sign, but the second time I got it. Too cool!Thursday, 09 November 2006
Jamie just loves to play with Adelle by throwing her around. She loves it, too. We call it 'jungle daddy' time since he's a bit of a jungle gym for her.It looks like Adelle is having a lot more fun than Jamie is in this picture. Ha ha ha.

Monday, 13 November 2006
I can't believe that Adelle is already 7 months old!!! Wow! Everyone told us that it would go by fast, and they were right. Adelle is growing up sooo fast!A few pictures from her 7-month-old-day yesterday.


Saturday, 18 November 2006
Yep, Adelle likes to stand up. She was so proud of herself the other day when she stood by herself leaning on that box. She still isn't crawling, but is SO CLOSE!!!!
Here are a few shots I took of her today. You can see more from the 'love' series (as I call it) here.


Wednesday, 29 November 2006
As I write, Adelle is playing next to me in her exersaucer. Boy does she love it! Every time she sees me get it out for her she starts laughing and bouncing up and down. It's so nice that she likes to play by herself. I really wouldn't get anything done if I had to entertain her all the time! I do love playing with her these days, though. She is just soooooo much fun! Now I know why people always used to tell me that 'babies are so much fun' when I was pregnant.Adelle just might be the happiest baby ever these days. We can't leave the house without her laughing and charming every person who walks by her. Did we hit the baby jackpot or what?
Her first Thanksgiving was really fun. Quiet and laidback, which was nice. We let her try some of the Thanksgiving goodies... here is a quick rundown:
Cornbread dressing - Yum, yum. Can I have some more?
Mashed potatoes and gravy - My fave by far.
Cranberry sauce - What is this stuff? Hey, it's pretty good!
Green beans - eh... not thrilled. Maybe with some gravy on it?
We also gave her a lemon for the first time this weekend. This girl will eat anything. She jammed it in her mouth and started chomping on it without even a slight pucker. It might as well have been a cookie. She is so funny!
Here's a cute pic of her and her Gramps on his bike. You can see more from our Thanksgiving trip here.
No comments:
Post a Comment