Saturday, 08 September 2007
This Week
Last weekend, my Nana and Gramps came to visit. It was big big fun! Here's a picture of me sitting in a big girl booster seat in between them at Nifty Fifty's. We were coloring to pass the time until the cheese fries came.
Then this week I discovered sidewalk chalk. Oh man is it ever fun! If Mommy or Daddy ask if I want to go color outside I start giggling and stomping my feet I'm so excited. Here's me having a blast with it!

Then this morning Daddy took me to a really great toddler park to play and have a picnic - just the two of us. It was really special! And I think Mommy had a good time at home by herself.
Sunday, 16 September 2007
Sick
Yesterday was the first day I was really sick. Not bad for 17 months. We went to the city-wide yard sale in Media yesterday and I actually fell asleep in my stroller, which for me is way odd. Then I fell asleep in the car on the way home. Mommy knew something was up. She checked my temperature when we got home and it was almost 103! Yikes. I didn't feel good. So I spent the entire day sleeping and/or snuggling on Mommy or Daddy (also an odd thing for me as I am not much of a snuggler). I woke up with my fever gone this morning, though I'm still a bit off. So Mommy and I are staying home from church this morning. She'll probably let me watch lots of videos this morning so I'll rest. Fine by me!God sure does answer prayer! Mommy and Daddy prayed with me that my fever would be gone by this morning and it was. Cool, huh?
Tuesday, 18 September 2007
I love Linvilla!
Daddy took the day off work today to spend with his girls. I do love family days! We went to Linvilla... one of my very favorite places! Today we went into the playground. It was my first time at the playground there and it was awesome! There's tons of pictures on my album site, but I put a few here, too.I loved this tunnel the best, I think. It led to a slide, which was fun, too.

General fun times.

After the playground we ate a picnic and looked at all the animals. Of course, no trip to Linvilla is complete without getting to pick out my own cookie from the bakery. I opted for a delicious sugar cookie this time. Mommy also bought some apples to make apple butter. I don't know what this is, but it sounds good.
All in all, a super day!
Monday, 24 September 2007
Bug! Book! Water! Zoo! Man my life is good!
Mommy and Daddy found this little spider (an itsy bitsy spider, if you will) in the living room the other day. Daddy let me hold it and I thought it was super cool! Mommy didn't even freak out. I'm so proud of her.
Here's a picture of Mommy and I reading books together. I think this is one of my very favorite things to do. (Gotta love that ducky hat!)

Another day, another zoo visit. This time we went with Mary and Carmen. Two of my very favorite people. I even got to play in the waterfall (well, a little) at Big Cat Falls. Awesome.

What can I say? My life is good.
Thursday, 27 September 2007
Making Cookies
Mommy and I made cookies together today! It was so much fun, and the cookies tasted good, too. Here are a few pictures.Wearing an apron!

The best part of making no-bake cookies! (Daddy would agree)
No comments:
Post a Comment