Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Adelle - April 2008

Tuesday, 01 April 2008

Um, yeah...

I'm silly. Mommy is pretty sure Daddy taught me this. But I'm not telling...

silly 2

Wednesday, 02 April 2008

We were brave today.

We braved going out for the morning with big girl underwear on. Of course, I did great. I think this makes me officially potty trained. Woo hoo!!!!

Wednesday, 09 April 2008

It's been a fun week so far!

On Monday, Mommy and I went with Mary and Carmen to the mall. Keeping with tradition, Mommy and I shared a pretzel and it was super yummy.
Yesterday, Daddy took the day off work and he and I went to the zoo. Again, super fun! Then we grilled for the first time this year and by my suggestion, even ate dinner outside.
Then today we went with Mary and Carmen again to Linvilla. We played on the playground and I got to pick out a cookie (also tradition) before we left. This time I opted for a multi-colored sugar sprinkles clown cookie.
Mommy works tomorrow, but maybe Daddy and I will go to the park or something.
This week is GREAT!

Sunday, 13 April 2008

Birthday Girl!!!

Seeing as Adelle is two and is VERY good at speaking for herself (though not quite as proficient with typing just yet), I will be blogging for her from now on. I mean, really, am I going to write from her perspective forever? Nah... I think it's time to move on.

Adelle's party was FANTASTIC yesterday. Better than we all hoped or imagined. All the kids played super great together and the moms all had fun chatting. Those two hours flew by. And most of all, Adelle had a great time and felt every bit as special as she should on her second birthday.

Here are some pics from the day. There are more on her album site.

She was pretty happy about her monkey cupcakes!
cupcakes and birthday girl

Birthday princess, opening presents
presents

Mmmm... chocolate cupcakes!
yummy cupcake 3

Wednesday, 16 April 2008

springtime in the backyard

The light was just so beautiful this afternoon as we were playing outside, I had to snap a zillion pics. Here are just a few. More are on the album site.

juice and a red tulip... life is good
juice

stoop sepia

tulip 4

Thursday, 24 April 2008

two-year well visit

I took Adelle to the doctor for her two year check up today. She did great (which was easy since she didn't need any shots). She thoroughly amazed and entertained Dr. Long. She said Adelle acts much more like a three or four year old and was amazed by her speech and the fact that she is potty trained (which, I have to say, still amazes me, too!). She's 3'1" and 26 1/2 pounds (almost). Tall and thin, but perfectly healthy. Adelle is excited to see Dr. Long again in a few weeks when we bring Evie in for her first visit.

No comments: