Wednesday, 10 October 2007
Grandma and Grandpa
My Grandma and Grandpa came to visit last week. They had to go back home yesterday. Bummer. Here's some pictures from their visit, though.Having fun at Linvilla

Hanging out on the porch swing

Wednesday, 17 October 2007
Growing Girl!
I went to see the doctor on Monday. I've grown tons the last three months. Gained about a pound and a half, but grew two and a half inches taller! Wow! According to a fun game, if you double my height at 18 months, that's how tall I will be. According to that, I will be 5' 9 1/2", about as tall as my mommy!The doctor said I'm doing great and am way ahead developmentally since I talk so much and go on the potty sometimes. She was happy to hear that Mommy is going to have another baby in the spring so she'll have another Baby Garrett to take care of. :) I really like Doctor Long, but I'm not crazy about the nurse who gave me my shots.
Wednesday, 31 October 2007
Happy Halloween!
I had the BEST time trick or treating. Whoever came up with this idea was just brilliant. I mean, you dress up cute, say trick or treat to strangers, and not only do they make a big deal about how adorable you are, they give you candy! Oh man is that great. Mommy taught me to say "trick or treat" which I happily did. My favorite was when they would let me pick my own candy! At one house I picked some Lifesavers, so the lady looked through the bowl to see if she could find something better for me. She said, "Oh. How about some chocolate?" I promptly threw my bag of Lifesavers into the bush by her house and Grabbed the chocolate. Am I Daddys' girl or what? Ha ha ha. Mommy looked and looked but couldn't find the bag of Lifesavers in the bush. Oh well. Here are some pictures from the evening.I was Pooh bear dressed as a honey bee.

Mommy even drew a nose on me. Cute, huh?

Trick or Treating at the first house - our neighbors. They let me pick TWO candy bars.

All in all, a very fun evening. As always, Mommy put up even more pictures on my album site.
No comments:
Post a Comment