Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Evangeline - March 2009

Tuesday, 03 March 2009

dance, dance, dance

Evie is absolutely a music lover! She bobs up and down as soon as she hears something she likes. I managed to catch a little video of Adelle and Evie both dancing this afternoon after lunch.

Friday, 06 March 2009

Sisters

Have I mentioned before how much these girls love each other? Evie especially wants to be around Adelle all the time and do anything she is doing.

Yesterday Adelle wanted Evie to lay next to her on the floor.

sisters 1

And if Adelle isn't around...

window

Evie wanted to play outside in the snow, too. Sorry, baby... as soon as you can walk, you can do it all!

And just 'cause she's so cute...

what

Say WHAT?

Friday, 20 March 2009

First Steps

Evie took her first steps today! She's still quite wobbly and probably won't be walking for at least another month, but I stood her up and she tooks three little steps right into my arms this morning. She was rightly pleased with herself. She and Mommy jumped up and down smiling and laughing! My, how she is growing up fast these days. She'll be one before I can blink.

In other baby cuteness, she now takes her phone rattle and immediately holds it up to her ear pretending to talk on the phone. She will then hold it out for anyone else to use... "It's for you!". She also likes to hug and kiss anything she likes these days. Right now, her new Baby Einstein book (courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa) is garnering the most affection. In fact, she bursts into tears if I stop reading it to her before she is ready to stop. But I can only read it so many times before my brain turns to mush!

Saturday, 21 March 2009

More First Steps

A little video we took of Evie today taking some of her first steps, walking between Mommy and Nana.


No comments: