Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Evangeline - June 2008

Tuesday, 03 June 2008

Smiling and Cooing

Evie cooed for the first time this morning. It's the first time she's made any kind of noise that wasn't unhappy. :) Ha ha ha. And what made her coo? The same thing that makes her smile most of the time - her fishies!!! Here's a shot of her smiling at them this morning.

fishies 2

Sleeping in the snuggly saftey of Daddy's arms

safety

Monday, 09 June 2008

Some cute shots

She's still pooping, eating, and sleeping. Lest you think that's all she does, though, here are two other things she does well.

She LOVES to stare out the big window in our livingroom above the couch (and has since her first day home).

window

She also communicates loud and clear when she's got a dirty diaper and/or wants to be fed.

feed me

Monday, 16 June 2008

The girl is crazy strong!

Seriously. Look at her... almost seven weeks old and already pushing herself up on her arms and trying to roll over. Whoa.

tummy time 2

And, drumroll, please... she slept for EIGHT HOURS last night! Probably won't happen again tonight, but I'll take it when I can. :)

And lastly, a fun video for those of you who haven't seen her yet/just like to see her.


Sunday, 22 June 2008

Some new pics

Still cute... still fun... still a newborn. But growing like crazy!!!

hi.

hi

She can hold her rattle... for a few sconds. I need to find Adelle's old wrist rattles. Maybe in the attic?

rattle

Friday, 27 June 2008

Cute new outfits... cute sisters

Evie and Adelle got really cute coordinating outfits from Grandma and Grandpa yesterday. Adelle really wanted them to both wear them for the cookout last night, so, since Adelle actually wanted to and Evie's too little to fight it, voila!

Behold the matching sister cuteness.

sisters

Adelle also thought it would be appropriate to read her Sisters book to Evie (video of this on Adelle's blog).

reading to Evie

Monday, 30 June 2008

Two Months Old!

I can't believe Evie is already two months old. Here's a cute pic I snapped yesterday on her two month old day.

two months 1

Evie almost laughed for the first time a few days ago. She especially thinks Jamie is funny and he was bouncing her on his knee and she almsot laughed a few times. Hopefully soon. It was my very favorite when Adelle started laughing. Is there anything better than the sound of a baby's laugh?

I just had to add this picture. It's so funny. It's like she's thinking, "Huh? Daddy... I just don't get it." Ha ha ha.

what

She goes for her two month well visit with the Doctor tomorrow. I'll post an update when we get home.



No comments: