Sunday, 04 February 2007
I had my first overnight trip without Adelle this weekend. It was nice, but I'm glad to be home. I missed her and Jamie. I went to visit my best friend, Hills. Her hubby was nice enough to watch their 18-month-old while she and I went out and spent the entire day out together as just girls. It was so fun! I realized on the way home that it was the first time we'd done that in a year and a half! Wow!As much as I'd love to say that Adelle missed me and was glad I was home, I'm not really sure she even knew I was gone. She has such a great time with her Daddy. She was happy to see me this morning, though... but she always is.
Monday, 05 February 2007
Adelle got a big girl toy yesterday.
Wednesday, 07 February 2007
Man Adelle is getting so hard to photograph. She moves at lightning speed now! (which is faster than my camera, so I have lots of pictures of the back of her head. Ha ha ha). Here are a few I managed to catch, though.

Monday, 12 February 2007
Happy Ten Month Old Day to Adelle!!!Sorry it's been awhile since I added an update. We've been busy and Adelle and I both have colds. So we're hanging out in our jammies today.
Adelle now plays peek a boo with the cats. They have a window perch in our living room window. She likes to pull the curtain back and play peek a boo with them. It's so cute. It just cracks her up when she finds one of them back there.
I finally got some pictures up online. You can check them out here.
She LOVES spaghetti. Yum yum. She especially loves making a big mess... don't we all?

Tuesday, 13 February 2007
Adelle went to the doctor today. She is still doing great. She now weighs 18 pounds 11 ounces and is 29 inches tall! The doctor actually really encouraged me. She said that the reason Adelle is doing so well and is so healthy is because I am staying home to care for her. Especially during her first year, it makes a huge difference, she said. That's nice to hear since I often wonder if me being home with her matters for anything. I guess maybe it does.Sorry if that didn't make much sense. I am crazy tired and need to go to bed. Nite nite.
Wednesday, 14 February 2007
And a very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jonas, Adelle's future husband (fingers crossed... please please please) who turns one today! Yay!
Me: "Can you say ma ma?"
Adelle: "da da"
Me: "ma ma"
Adelle: "Da da!"
Me: "MA MA"
Adelle: "DA DA!"
Me: "MA...MA"
Adelle: "DA DA!!!" giggle giggle
I am convinced she knows exactly what she's doing, silly monkey that she is. It's so funny. It's not like she can't say 'ma ma'. It's just that she only does it when she's crying. What's really funny is I was joking with the pediatrician about it the other day and she said all her kids did exactly the same thing. How funny is that?
Thursday, 15 February 2007
Adelle and I have been playing a little 'game' lately. It goes a little something like this:Me: "Can you say ma ma?"
Adelle: "da da"
Me: "ma ma"
Adelle: "Da da!"
Me: "MA MA"
Adelle: "DA DA!"
Me: "MA...MA"
Adelle: "DA DA!!!" giggle giggle
I am convinced she knows exactly what she's doing, silly monkey that she is. It's so funny. It's not like she can't say 'ma ma'. It's just that she only does it when she's crying. What's really funny is I was joking with the pediatrician about it the other day and she said all her kids did exactly the same thing. How funny is that?
Saturday, 17 February 2007
Adelle and I made cookies this morning (Applesauce Chocolate Chip! YUM). She sat in her high chair at the counter and 'helped' me. So cute. I can't wait until she gets old enough to really help. But for now she has a great time playing with stuff in the kitchen while I cook. Here are a few pictures for ya.

Monday, 26 February 2007
Adele learned a new sign today. "Please". Yay! She is still trying to totally master it, but is getting there. Now if she wants something, I ask her to say please. It's so cool.
I've got some more pics up on her album. Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment