Friday, 06 February 2009
Heh Ho A Mary-O
The Farmer and Adelle.Saturday, 07 February 2009
A Good Day
Today we took Adelle to her first tea. She, of course, was awesome and LOVED it. Afterward we went to the playground because the weather was super nice today.

TONS more pics from the past few months here.
Monday, 09 February 2009
How old is she???
Sometimes I forget that Adelle is only two (nearly three). She really enjoys learning to do new things and then no longer wants any help whatsoever from anyone thereafter. It's mostly cute, but not so much when she's screaming at me because she wants to do something that either she is not able to do or that she is not allowed to do. Two is hard sometimes. Independence is good, but not when it leads to disobedience or general rudeness/screaming toddlerness.Here are some of the bright spots, though.
Today she wrote her name by herself for the first time!!!

And she is really cute trying to do her hair after her shower (yep... shower, not bath... her idea, not mine).

Sunday, 01 March 2009
"Snow is Perfect"
At least that's what Adelle thinks. She told me on our way inside from playing in the snow today that, "Snow is perfect.". Boy I love that girl. It was, I must say, perfect playing snow.She didn't want to come inside even though both our legs were stinging and frozen. I finally managed to talk her into coming inside (after mentioning hot chocolate with marshmallows


No comments:
Post a Comment