Wednesday, 02 May 2007
I'm cute!

That's all.
Monday, 07 May 2007
I sure had a fun weekend. My Nana and Gramps came to visit. We went to yard sales and to the mall and to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. I ate all sorts of things that I really enjoyed - quesadilla, guacamole, fries, a few bites of Mommy's sandwich, some banana, and chocolate cake! YUM! My favorite was the fries, but only because I got to eat them with ketchup. Mommy put a pool of ketchup right on my plate and I learned to dip my fries in it. I REALLY LOVE ketchup. In fact, I just kept dipping the same fry in it over and over again and eating the ketchup off of it. Mommy and Nana thought this was really funny because my Mommy used to do the same thing when she was little. We also saw Marc Summers. He sat at the table right outside of the window where we were... it's almost like he was sitting with us!Today, my Daddy is taking the day off work since he was out of town this weekend and we are going to the zoo!!!! (Mommy is coming, too.) Yay!
Friday, 11 May 2007
I woke up yesterday morning and just decided it was the day to start walking for real. I had practiced a bit here and there, but yesterday was the day. I walked much more then I crawled yesterday (and was really proud of myself)! Mommy even let me go walk around the back porch yesterday afternoon and I only fell down a few times. Now that I am getting better at this walking thing, I really like it. I feel like such a big girl!!!! Mommy got a picture of me walking yesterday, though it;s not great. It's hard to photograph. You should just come visit and see for yourself. (Please excuse the hair... my Daddy thinks it's funny to mess my hair up. Sigh.).
You know what else makes me feel like a big girl? Going potty like a big girl. Sometimes I just tell Mommy that I have to go (and sometimes I don't) and she takes me up to the big potty upstairs. It's pretty cool. We're not trying too hard with the potty thing right now, but I definitely think it's cool.

Mommy took some really pretty pictures of me outside yesterday. You can see them here if you want to.
Sunday, 13 May 2007
Happy Mothers Day to my Mommy!!!Last night Carmen and her mommy and daddy came over and so did some other friends. Daddy grilled hot dogs and burgers and we ate all sorts of other yummy stuff, too. Mommy even made home made ice cream and hot fudge sauce (my Grandma's awesome recipe). Mmmmm!!! We had tons of fun. I even got to swing on the front porch with Carmen. WEEE!!!!!

And guess what else? I said my first French word today!!! I said "bisou" which means "kiss" in English. You should have seen how surprised and excited my Mommy and Daddy were.
Wednesday, 16 May 2007
My Aunt Kelsey is here visiting this week. They've been trying to get me to say her name, but I like to point and call her 'kitty'. It's close to Kelsey and it's a word I know, so it works for me!Today we went to Chick-Fil-A and I got to have some of Mommy's (and Aunt Kelsey's) milkshake. Mmmmmmm I love milkshakes. It's like ice cream I can drink out of a straw. Does it get any better than that?
I think tomorrow we might go to the zoo. Fun!
Sunday, 20 May 2007
I sure had a fun week with my Aunt Kelsey this week! We leave tomorrow for Arizona to see my Grandma and Grandpa and to see my Aunt Alyssa graduate from high school. YAY!The other day we were sitting on the swing on the front porch and I was eating my snack. Tigger was sitting with me, too. He's like my best friend right now. Anyway... seeing as Tigger and I are so close and all, I thought I'd share my snack with him. Mommy and Kelsey thought this was really funny. I don't get it - Tigger was hungry!

Mommy put more pictures on my album again.
Thursday, 24 May 2007
Life is EZ in the AZ
So the plane ride here to Arizona was not so great. I cried for about two and a half hours and then slept on and off for the rest of the flight. I was really tired and couldn't sleep. You be really crabby, too!
But once we got here as was well. I' still adjusting a bit to the time change, but I'm having a great time with 'Ga', 'Pa', 'Kitty', and 'Sissy' (Grandma, Granpa, Kelsey, and Alyssa). We went to the playground the other day and I actually had a good time on the swings (Tigger liked the swings, too!). I went down the slide, too and it was scary, but fun. Weird, I know.
Today I got to play outside in a little pool!!! It was so fun. I splashed and played and it was just the best ever! I hope I can go play out there again after my afternoon nap. Here's a picture of me playing in the pool. I think I'm cute in my little bikini. ![]()
Mommy sad she'd put up more pictures when we get home.
Tuesday, 29 May 2007
I'm back home now and it is good to be back. I missed Daddy and my kitties and my toys, too. The plane ride back wasn't a whole lot better than the ride out there. It's just no fun not being able to get down and play. I don't think Mommy is going to take me on any more plane rides for a while.Daddy was amazed by how much I've changed in just one week. I can stand up and walk so quickly now. I also do all sorts of cute things. The cutest thing that I do right now? When someone asks me what a kitty says, I say "meow meow meow" in this quiet and high pitched voice. It really is pretty adorable.
I went to the park this morning. Until about a week ago I wasn't a big fan. I mostly just cried when Mommy tried to put me in the swing and stuff. But now I get it. It's big fun. Mommy and I went to the park for a long time this morning and then for a walk. Now that I don't take much of a nap in the morning anymore, we're always looking for fun things to do. Anyone have any good ideas?
I think Mommy is going to get me a little pool for the back yard so I can swim. I LOVED doing that while we were in Arizona. I can't wait!
We're leaving again this weekend. Daddy is going to Egypt for two weeks. I don't really know where that is, but I think it's farther away that even Arizona (which is really far away!). Mommy and I are going to visit Hillary and my buddy Owen and Owen's new baby brother. I'll see if I can talk him into thinking this whole sibling thing is a good idea. He doesn't seem to be to happy about it right now. It will be fun. Then we're going to see Nana and Gramps for awhile. They have a little pool there, too. FUN! They also have a big kitty that doesn't mind if I hug him. I like that.
Mommy put up new pictures of me. Check 'em out!


No comments:
Post a Comment