Sunday, 09 March 2008
pics
It's been a while since Mommy put any pics up, so...Here are a few picture of me (and Mommy) holding baby Naomi. I loved her.


Here I am playing with one of my new favorite things - a laundry basket. Maybe Daddy is right about toys being a waste of money...

Carmen and Mary spent the weekend with us because Marcos was out of town. Carmen and I had fun playing in the tub last night! Don't you love our rockin' mohawks?

Monday, 10 March 2008
Big Sister!
Here are the pictures we had done this weekend. I can't wait to be a big sister!!!

Wednesday, 19 March 2008
VA and TN
Mommy and I just got back from visiting Nana and Gramps. We had a great time in Virginia with them. While we were there, we all went to Tennessee for a weekend and met Ginger, Javier, and my cousins there. We all stayed in a big cabin and had a great time! Mommy put lots of pictures up online. Check them out here.Sunday, 23 March 2008
Christ is Risen!
He is risen indeed!Happy Easter everyone! Or as I called it earlier, Happy Treat Day. Ha ha ha.
I was very excited to find a basket of goodies waiting for me downstairs this morning. Mommy and Daddy are nice. And then after breakfast I noticed a sparkley plastic egg hiding with chocolate in it. And the more I looked, the more I found!!! Thanks again Mommy and Daddy. What fun.
The best part was getting to wear my Easter dress, though. All morning I kept saying, "Adelle princess. Adelle beautiful". I haven't learned much about humility yet as you can tell, but hey, the truth is the truth.
Here are just a few pics. Mommy put more up on my album site.
Oh the gooey goodness of a caramel egg.

Making my grand entrance in my Easter dress. It's also a nice shot of how big Mommy is getting.

Sitting with the bunnies... they kinda freak me out.

Checking out the sparkley beads on my sweater. Oh how I do love anything sparkley!

Friday, 28 March 2008
I don't want to jinx it, but...
It's been a week since I had an accident!!! I've been wearing my big girl underwear for a few weeks now and haven't had an accident in an entire week! I've even been waking up from nap time with a dry diaper, so I'm thinking I got it!!! Mommy and Daddy are just too happy (as am I). We have yet to venture out of the house for any length of time with the big girl underwear on, but maybe we'll try next week. Cool, huh? BIG GIRL!!!Monday, 31 March 2008
Stickers are fun.
Just in case you were wondering. I really like to put them on Mommy's big belly and on myself. See?
Mommy wanted to see what I would think about cooking shows yesterday so she let me watch a few minutes of Giada on the Food Network. I LOVED it! Cooking shows are awesome! Then this morning Mommy and I made chocolate chip cookies. I told her I was like Giada cooking. Future chef, maybe?
Not too much else happening here these days. Just teething and potty training (today is my first day taking a nap with my big girl underwear on... I'll let you know how it goes).
No comments:
Post a Comment