Saturday, 01 December 2007
LEGOS!!!
Look what Daddy got me today!

He brought them home as a special surprise for me today and I LOVE them! In fact, I cried when I had to stop playing with them in order to eat dinner. I figured them out really quickly... Mommy only had to show me once and I was on my way to building Lego towers! Thanks, Daddy!
Wednesday, 05 December 2007
SNOW!
It snowed today! I liked watching the snow last year, but this year I like standing in it. I definitely don't like touching it, though. But it's pretty and it tickles my nose!Pretty.

It tickles my nose!

Friday, 07 December 2007
Baby Christmas
So Mommy and I were talking about the baby last night. I really like to point to Mommy's belly now and say, "Baby belly!". So after I did that last night, Mommy and I had the following conversation:Mommy: "That's right. That's where the baby is. Do you think Baby is a boy or a girl?"
Me: "Yes."
Mommy: "No. Is Baby a boy or a girl?"
Me: "Yes. Boy. Girl." (Duh Mom, of course the baby is a boy or a girl)
Mommy: "Okay, I guess that is a fair answer. Ha ha ha. What should we name the baby?"
Me: "Christmas!"
Mommy and me: "Ha ha ha ha ha".
That was funny.
Speaking of Christmas, here's my Christmas photo for this year! Don't tell Target we put it up on my blog.

Tuesday, 11 December 2007
Baby Sister!
Mommy and Daddy told me today that I am having a baby sister named Evangeline (Evie)! My response? "Baby sister. Oooo... excited!" Am I going to be the best big sister ever or what? Mommy and Daddy even showed me weird pictures of Evie. I know she's in Mommy's belly so I said, "See" and lifted up Mommy's shirt. It didn't look like the pictures at all. Weird.Here's a picture of Mommy and Daddy showing me the pictures of Evie.

We also went to a live nativity this Saturday night. I got to pet animals and eat a cookie. And Carmen, Mary, and Marcos were there! What a great night!


Saturday, 15 December 2007
Family Christmas!
Today we celebrated Christmas, just me, Mommy, and Daddy. It was fun. Mommy made a big, yummy breakfast and then after that we opened my Tigger boxes. You see, I call them my Tigger boxes because they have Tigger on them, and well, they are boxes! I got cool puzzles, and some big brick-like blocks, the Winnie the Pooh Movie (AWESOME!) and a kitchen of my very own complete with play food, pots and pans, and Disney Princess plates!!! I LOVE this kitchen. Mommy even got some video of me making soup on my stove and then feeding it to Tigger who was sitting in the highchair on my kitchen. Oh yeah... my kitchen is complete with a table and built-in high chair. This is just the best thing ever! I'll see if I can get Mommy to put some video up of it soon. Until then, here are some pictures!Me and my Tigger boxes.

And here I am feeding Tigger some soup.


Thursday, 20 December 2007
All done!
It's been a busy week here. My Aunt Kelsey is here visiting and we're having a great time.One quick funny story, though. I did something the other night that I haven't done since I was a newborn - I peed on Daddy! He was taking my training pants off so he could put me in the bathtub and I kinda peed right on his foot as soon as he did. We both actually thought it was very funny. Then Daddy asked me if I had to do pee pee and I said, "All done!" Ha ha ha. We all laughed really hard at this. I've got quite a sense of humor!
We leave on Saturday for our big trip so I'm not sure how often we'll get around to updating this. Check back from time to time, though because you just never know.
Tuesday, 25 December 2007
Merry Christmas!
We're having a good time on the trip so far. I LOVE playing with my cousins. I hear there will be more kids to play with today as I go visit my Great Grandmothers. Fun!
The weather here has been so nice that I have been able to go play outside in the afternoons. AWESOME! I miss playing outside.
I'm going to go watch the Polar Express and hang out until we leave for Vidalia.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
No comments:
Post a Comment