Monday, 07 December 2009
And So It Begins...
The following is an actual conversation from this morning.The scene: Adelle is playing dress up after breakfast and has chosen to wear her bride costume and veil.
Adelle: Daddy, look I'm a bride! When I grow up I can choose a boy to marry.
Jamie: (unintelligible mutterings and grunting) Yeah, I guess.
Adelle: I think when I grow up I will marry Gunnar!
Jamie: Okay. If you want to.
I can only imagine what poor Jamie was thinking as his three-year-old daughter is already looking for potential husbands. :) Ha ha ha. And I love that she chose Gunnar!
Thursday, 10 December 2009
The Fire Station
A playgroup that we belong to arranged for a fire station tour today. Adelle was beyond excited. Her favorite part was, of course, the truck. She kept getting back in line to go in again and even sweet talked the firemen into letting her sit in the drivers seat. At the end, she got a fire hat which made her so happy! Lots of tears when it was time to go home...
No comments:
Post a Comment