Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Evangeline - December 2009

Sunday, 06 December 2009

She Speaks!

Hallelujah! My little one is talking. Life is good. It is so cute to hear what is on her little mind. She is overflowing with new words every day and repeats everything we say. YES! Finally! Communication is such a good thing.

She also has a wicked sense of humor. One of her favorite 'games' is to point to everyone in the family so we can say their name. Tonight, she pointed to me and said, "Adelle" and then pointed to Adelle and said "Daddy" while cracking up. Oh she is a little monkey.

She is quick to give hugs and snuggles and thinks nose lovies are the best. How I will miss this fun, sweet time with her! For now, I am enjoying everything about my sweet baby girl.

Thursday, 10 December 2009

The Fire Station

A playgroup we belong to arranged for a tour of the fire station today. Evie thought it was so fun to sit on the truck! Her fire hat was a big hit, too.


Friday, 18 December 2009

Pigtails

I couldn't resist! She finally has enough wisps of hair to form two baby pigtails.




Sunday, 20 December 2009

My Little Ballerina

I'm still not sure where Evie picked this up, but it is just too stinkin' cute!

Wednesday, 23 December 2009

More Cuteness


No comments: